Omar Yunes developed best in a 2015 rivalry in the establishment world. This challenge was held in Florence, Italy on the fifth of December. Omar Yunes is a franchisee of Sushi Itto a Japanese chain of eateries and won as a result of his commitment to the Sushi Itto mark. The consummation pulled in agents from 34 nations that included France, Hungary, Mexico, and Portugal.
Beginning at 21 years old he now claims 13 units that are situated in Mexico City, Veracruz, and Puebla. Omar feels that his prosperity at the opposition is owed to the 400 individuals he utilizes at his 13 units and the room that the brand takes into consideration advancement. The contenders were assessed on things like the degree to which they had affected the system, their contribution as respects learning, investment funds they had made, worker inspiration and changes they may have proposed to their particular models.
The Sushi Itto CEO demonstrated thankfulness for the honors bringing up that the honors demonstrated the shared endeavors to guarantee clients get the most ideal administration. A coordinator of the opposition called attention to that Omar got the best honor on account of his commitment in the Franchiser-Franchisee relationship. He likewise called attention to the honors had demonstrated that Mexico had assumed its legitimate position on the global stage. To know more about him click here.
The second place in the Mexican part was won by Ivan tamer who thought of advertising that is utilized as a part of the Prendamex chain of second hand stores. Delegates from the Universidad Anhuac, segment business people, the Mexican Association of Franchises and Entrepreneur made up the jury for the Mexican part of the opposition.
About Omar Yunes
Omar Yunes is a business person in his 30’s that has figured out how to make an achievement of himself through diversifying. He went to IPADE the Universidad Panamericana Business School. He was the general Director at Planta De Ideas starting at 20008 and has been Franchisee at Sushi Itto since the year 2000. He appreciates football and backings Pumas de la UNAM and FC Barcelona. He is the child of the Governor of Veracruz Miguel Yunes Linares. He is hitched to Angela Ruiz.
All people in the world are uniquely gifted in different ways and field. However, it is highly recommended that people be the ’all round’ kind of individuals for the sake of flexibility. All round people are believed to have a better understanding of varying issues and therefore, do not have to rely on others. More so, they are mostly part of the solution in case a problem arose.
Adam Milstein is a native of Israel who served in IDF during the Yom Kippur War. He is a graduate from the Technion in 1978 with a Bachelor of Science degree in business and economics. It is during his college days that he was exposed to real estate by helping his father expand their real estate construction and development business. Also, he holds an MBA from USC in America.
He is a philanthropist, community leader, and a real estate investor. In 1983, he started his career in Commercial Real Estate in South California, before which he had worked as a Commercial Broker. Currently, he is a business associate at Hager Pacific, a privately owned real estate investment firm responsible for acquisition, rehabilitation and repositioning of property. Here, he oversees the company’s accounting, disposition, and financing requirements.
Moreover, Adam Milstein is a co-founder and also the National Chairman of the Israeli-American Council. He is also a Board member of several organizations. Besides, he and his wife are co-founders of Sifriyat Pijama B’America, an institution that provides free Hebrew books monthly, aimed at teaching Jewish values to 15,000 Israeli-Jewish families in America.
Adam Milstein is amongst the top a hundred people that influence Jewish life positively. He also stands as a rigorous activist for the Israelis. As a successful businessman, Adam believes in follow-up, consistency, and persistence that eventually turn his ideas into reality. He attributes his growth to not limiting himself to specific goals but work hard enough to be the best.
Being a businessman for over 20 years, and a successful entrepreneur, Josh Verne, the founder and CEO of Flocku.com, shares his experience and thoughts on how to handle a managerial position successfully.
- Passion drives people to heights they never thought they would reach. Verne explains that, it is only a passionate manager that would drive his business on the path towards success. In his opinion, a business has very minimal chances of succeeding if the one leading it doesn’t love what he is doing.
- A good manager knows how to be a leader, and not a boss. The difference between the two is that, a leader commands respect, the latter demands it. Furthermore, a leader has in mind what his team wants, and works towards achieving the goals of the team. A boss isn’t concerned about the objectives of his team, and only works towards achieving his own goals.
- Strive to keep the words you utter as few as possible. This way, you will command more authority. A good manager also listens more. This makes you earn respect.
- Balance out your day. Have time to develop not only your business, but also other aspects of your life such as relationships, and health. A good manager succeeds in all these aspects.
- Be selfless, and let every decision you make in every situation be a win-win for everyone. A win for you alone will demean your employees. The secret to having a successful company partly lies in keeping your employees happy. Verne makes it clear that, the best managers make a win-win decision even in the most difficult situations.
About Josh Verne
The businessman from America has experienced success in almost every business he has helped manage. Home Live Furniture, a furniture distribution company, is an example of companies he has served in a managerial position. Verne’s entrepreneurial skills were put to the test when he founded workpays.me, an e-commerce website that would let its subscribers make huge purchases from their payrolls.
Verne later sold workpays.me at an undisclosed amount, and less than two years later, founded another online based company known as Flocku.com. This platform enables students in college get the latest information about happenings in various campuses. It also allows them to market. This has been made possible through peer-to-peer connections. Being the current CEO of Flocku.com, Verne believes in the saying that, those who see what others can’t see are the ones who succeed.