Jeunesse, a revolutionary health and beauty company, is hosting EXPO NEXT 2019 World Tour. The tour will host four-day expo events in Orlando, Singapore, Milan, and Rio de Janeiro. These events will all be held from September to November of 2019. The goal of the event is to help Jeunesse sales consultants to learn everything they need to take their success to the next level.
The expo events will include the following:
• Company founders, Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, will discuss the Jeunesse story and how they have grown into a global company from a small idea they had a decade ago.
• Jeunesse’s Chief Visionary Officer, Scott Lewis, will discuss all of the ways that the company is taking things to the next level as 2020 approaches.
• Top Jeunesse field leaders will discuss the key to their strategies.
• A Master Class will be held where sales representatives will be able to take a deep dive into their favorite products and marketing strategies to achieve success on an exceptional level.
• Professional networking will help people make industry connections that will last a lifetime and ensure success.
The expo will also celebrate the company’s 10-year anniversary. The event is designed to honor the growth and achievements of the entire family of Jeunesse team members. Each four-day event will include a deep look into everything that’s new with Jeunesse.
Jeunesse is a global health and beauty company that was founded 10 years ago. The company’s founders felt that there was a lack of a holistic approach to both health and beauty. They found that people had dozens of products, many of which they weren’t using. They wanted to found a company that would revolutionize the industry.
Jeunesse is famous for its Youth Enhancement System (Y.E.S.). The 9-step system includes everything from skincare products to supplements for health. It also includes things like healthy energy drinks. The system was carefully put together in order to make a skincare and health system that was truly synergistic in its approach.