Life line screening headed by Dr.AndrewManganaro is a service provider focused on painless and preventative health screenings. Health screening is a process to identify healthy people who might be at risk of diseases or conditions that are hazardous. They help prevent these complications from arising. Life line screening provides different services and tests to examine these disease causing alarms. They provide several services, but there are three primary preventative services which are:
1. Ultrasound Screening
Also known as sonography, it is a procedure that uses sound waves to see structures in the body. High-frequency waves are transmitted to the area of interest in the body; then the echoes returned are recorded. Ultrasound was first developed in the second world war to detect submerged objects but is currently used to monitor end detect medical conditions such as cardiology, ophthalmology, and obstetrics. This test is non-invasive and painless.
Doppler color flow sonography is a state of the art technology that is not only accurate but reliable. Life line screening utilizes this equipment to provide Images for:
• Osteoporosis risk that is bone mineral density screening
• Carotid artery screening
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening
• Ankle- brachial index screening to detect peripheral arterial disease.
2. Limited electrocardiograph
This examination is used to detect atrial fibrillation (irregular heart beat). It is a common heart condition that increases the risk of getting strokes. Life line screening’s EKG electrode screening is non-invasive, quick and requires no removal of garments or any preparation.
3. Finger- stick blood screening
This kind of testing identifies significant risk alarms for heart disease or diabetes. The testing is conducted by pricking the tip of the finger, then taking a few drops of blood. Instruments used to perform blood screening are used throughout the country by pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, and major hospitals. This equipment is FDA approved and accurate to learn more: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Life-Line-Screening/salaries click here.
Life Line Screening provides the following blood tests:
• Glucose screening which measures blood sugar levels to detect diabetes risk
• Complete lipid panel screening which measures cholesterol levels which could be HDL, LDL, and triglycerides.
• High- sensitivity C- reactive protein screening which measures levels of the C-reactive protein to indicate cardiovascular diseases.
• Elevated liver enzymes screening (ALT/AST) which measures the levels of AST and ALT liver enzymes to indicate liver injury.
All these procedures provided by Life Line Screening Services are safe, non- invasive and quick. All these procedures are performed by professionals. The Life Line Screening Services employees have all gone through all the processes.